Position: Customer Service Coordinator & Front of House:
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Damaris and Mimi Holliday team: the leading avant-garde luxury lingerie brand known worldwide for beautiful and unique designs. We are looking for a well presented, enthusiastic and bright individual to join our Head Office team based in Primrose Hill. The Damaris office consists of a loyal team working in a fast paced environment and the successful candidate will support the key expanding area of the business.
Duties and Key tasks:
- Managing Front of House as the face and voice of the company and you will be the first point of call for all queries into the office
- Liaising with B2C customers regarding queries exchanges, returns and refunds maintaining an excellent level of customer service throughout
- Daily processing of all outbound B2C customer orders
- Timely distribution of all deliveries out of the office
- Timely distribution of all deliveries into the office to all departments
- Ensuring that the In House warehouse and fulfilment area is presentable at all times
- Management of all office supplies and B2C packaging supplies
- Input and management of website data and online stock management
- Management of In House warehouse and logistics team
- Confirming work experience placements and overseeing placements who work in this department.
- Provide timely sales reports and regular business analysis
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent telephone manner and well presented
- Highly organised, efficient and accurate
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Ambition to drive sales when liaising with customers
- An eye for detail, ability to be creative & strong brand communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Pro-active and organised approach to work
- Mac and PC user
- Microsoft Word and Excel literate
- Ecommerce sales and stock management skills
Location: NW1 London
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 9.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday (you may occasionally be required to work extra hours depending on the needs of the business)
Start Date: 7th February, 2017.
Please send all CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Luxury Fashion Internship
An exciting internship opportunity is now available at Damaris and Mimi Holliday: the leading avant-garde luxury lingerie brands known worldwide for their beautiful and unique designs. We have a friendly, welcoming team working at a fast and fun pace amidst Central London's buzz.
Duties and Key tasks:
The intern's role will be to support the Damaris and Mimi Holliday team in all areas of the company, including PR and Marketing, Sales and Production. This will involve a wide variety of tasks, giving the candidate valuable experience and a well-rounded insight into how a fashion head office operates. You must be a reliable, enthusiastic, hard-working individual with good communication skills and an eye for detail. Duties will include: the maintenance of all press samples, including coordinating sample returns, assistance at Press Events and supporting the Head of Communications and Strategy in all areas.
Please note that this position is available immediately for a minimum of three months and is a wonderful chance to gain invaluable experience for those wishing to pursue a career in Lingerie or Fashion. The role is unpaid, however travel fees will be reimbursed and an allowance of one set of Mimi Holliday lingerie per month will be available.
Fashion or retail experience is preferred but not essential, and knowledge of Photoshop, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Power Point is an advantage. London-based individuals are favoured.
- Acting as the Front of House for the office, directing calls and deliveries to relevant members of staff and answering customer queries
- Assisting Customer Services and Sales teams with administrative tasks
- Working with the PR & Marketing Assistant: liaising with press and arranging press sample send outs and call backs
- Exposure to Social Media
- Assisting Design and Production in the management of materials and samples- sewing and construction tasks available to those with experience
- Taking on a variety of ad-hoc office tasks
Excellent telephone manner and well presented
Pro-active and organised approach to work
Fluent in English
Microsoft Word and Excel literate
Passionate about lingerie!
Location: NW1 London
Length of Placement: Preferably a minimum of 3 months but shorter terms may be considered
Hours: 9.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Expenses: Travel expenses only (London Zones 1-3)
Please send all CV’s to email@example.com