Finding your perfect Bra can sometimes seem like an insurmountable task. Back sizes, cup sizes, sister sizes? Padded or non-padded, wired or non-wired? Triangle, Push-Up, Balcony? We understand it can feel a little baffling, when you just want to know which one works for you. So over the coming months, we'll be explaining everything there is to know about each one of our Bra styles, so you can make the best choice for your boobs.
First up - it's the Comfort Bra, our best-seller for over a decade. Designer, Founder and Creative Director Damaris Evans tells us why it's one of her favourite styles.
- The elastics are always soft
- The underarm fabric doesn’t cut into your armpit (this should NEVER happen - and never will on a Mimi Bra)
- We fit test all our sizes so they are comfortable for everyone, not just the size 34B fit model. I am a size 32FF and fit test every single Bra that we sell, to make sure it fits bigger cups as beautifully as small cups. The Mimi HQ team also road test our Bras, to make sure that they fit across the board, at every size.
- Silk straps with strong elastic inside provide amazing support and a comfortable lift, even up to FF cup.
- You'll never get that tight, uncomfortable feeling halfway through the day, dreaming about tearing it off as soon as you get home.
- I have been designing Bras for nearly 18 years - I've worn (pretty much) everything in my time! I wear The Comfort Bra, or a version of it every single day, so you know it's got to be good as my standards are pretty high!
Do you own a Mimi Comfort Bra? We'd love to know what you think - leave us a comment below!