We are delighted to offer FREE RETURNS for the UK and Europe*!
If you are shopping from UK and Europe*? Just use the Pre-Paid returns sticker enclosed in your parcel. Re-wrap your items and gift box securely. Place the returns label clearly on the outside of your return parcel. Then just drop it in to your local Post Office, retaining your proof of postage! and post it back to us free of charge. Please note we cannot offer compensation if we do not receive the item/s without any proof or postage.
*Due to certain provider delivery restrictions, we can't yet offer free returns from absolutely everywhere in Europe. Please check the list below to see if you qualify.
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland – Republic of, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
Only parcels up to a maximum weight of 2kg can be returned free of charge. Square or rectangular parcels must meet the following dimensions: Minimum dimensions: 140mm x 90mm. Length + depth + width = no greater than 900mm; with no single dimension greater than 600mm.
Shopping from anywhere else in the world? You're still welcome to return or exchange, and we will help you in any way we can. We've got our T&C's for everyone clearly spelled out below and we're always (9am-5:30pm Mon-Fri, London time) on the other end of the telephone line at +44 (0) 207 636 7060, or at email@example.com. Just get in touch with any questions.
Terms and Conditions
- If you are in any way dissatisfied with the goods you have ordered we will exchange them or give you a full refund provided you return them in a re-saleable condition within 14 calendar days of receipt (extended to 30 days in Christmas period.)
- Please make sure that the knickers are tried on over your own lingerie. All goods should be returned unworn, unwashed, with all labels intact.
- We can only refund items returned in pristine condition.
- E-Vouchers are non-returnable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Unless faulty, we are unable to refund any monogrammed products.
- All credit notes are valid for 6 months only and are only valid with full priced items. To use your credit note please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that countries not eligible for free returns, the customer is responsible for the cost incurred by returning an item. An exchange will be sent out free of charge.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES IN SALE AND FLASH PROMOTION
- We are happy to offer our customers a full refund or exchange on sale items, if the order is cancelled within 7 calendar days of receipt (extended to 30 days in Christmas period). Orders placed within the UK and Europe are still eligible for Free Returns by using our pre-paid labels found inside your order. For customers outside of the UK and Europe*, the cost of the return postage is down to the customer. The customer does not have to provide a reason for cancelling the order.
- Please fill out the form enclosed with your order and send it back with your returned goods within 14 days of receipt.
- If you no longer have the returns form enclose a note with your order, with your name, address, contact telephone number, email address, with your reasons for return and details of your refund or replacement. Otherwise we don't know who you are!
- Any funds due from a refund should appear on your bank statement within 5-10 working days (Please note that refund times are dictated by the card issuers and are outside of our control).
- If you believe your goods are faulty we will inspect them and then contact you by email or phone to discuss an appropriate resolution.
- Replacement items will not be gift boxed, so you may wish to retain the box from your original order.
- If Damaris ltd agrees that the product was faulty, the new delivery cost will be covered by Damaris ltd, however, if the product is being exchanged for size or for personal choice reasons, and is being sent outside our designated free shipping zones, the customer would bear the cost. We would contact you within 48 hours, excluding weekends, public holidays and bank holidays for your payment details.
- Damaris Ltd. Cannot be held responsible for any items lost in transit. We recommend that you send the goods by registered post. If you are using our Returns label, you must retain proof of postage. We will contact you once we receive your returns within 48 hours, excluding weekends, public holidays and bank holidays and then process your request for a refund or replacement as quickly as possible.
Please return goods to:
Unit 18, Utopia Village,
7 Chalcot Road,
London NW1 8LH
Damaris Ltd have made every effort to display the products and colours as accurately as possible on our website. We cannot guarantee the colour you see on your monitor will 100% reflect the colour of the goods on delivery.
- Damaris Ltd. Take care to ensure that all details, prices and product description are correct at the time of being entered on our website.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All goods are subject to availability.
- If an item is out of stock before your order has been processed, Damaris Ltd will notify you as soon as possible. Please be aware that the office is open from 9:00am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on our returns policy please call 020 7636 7060 or email email@example.com