Position: Luxury Fashion Internship
An exciting internship opportunity is now available at Damaris and Mimi Holliday: the leading avant-garde luxury lingerie brands known worldwide for their beautiful and unique designs. We have a friendly, welcoming team working at a fast and fun pace amidst Central London's buzz.
Duties and Key tasks:
The intern's role will be to support the Damaris and Mimi Holliday team in all areas of the company, including PR and Marketing, Sales and Production. This will involve a wide variety of tasks, giving the candidate valuable experience and a well-rounded insight into how a fashion head office operates. You must be a reliable, enthusiastic, hard-working individual with good communication skills and an eye for detail. Duties will include: the maintenance of all press samples, including coordinating sample returns, assistance at Press Events and supporting the Head of Communications and Strategy in all areas.
Please note that this position is available immediately for a minimum of three months and is a wonderful chance to gain invaluable experience for those wishing to pursue a career in Lingerie or Fashion. The role is unpaid, however travel fees will be reimbursed and an allowance of one set of Mimi Holliday lingerie per month will be available.
Fashion or retail experience is preferred but not essential, and knowledge of Photoshop, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Power Point is an advantage. London-based individuals are favoured.
- Acting as the Front of House for the office, directing calls and deliveries to relevant members of staff and answering customer queries
- Assisting Customer Services and Sales teams with administrative tasks
- Working with the PR & Marketing Assistant: liaising with press and arranging press sample send outs and call backs
- Exposure to Social Media
- Assisting Design and Production in the management of materials and samples- sewing and construction tasks available to those with experience
- Taking on a variety of ad-hoc office tasks
Excellent telephone manner and well presented
Pro-active and organised approach to work
Fluent in English
Microsoft Word and Excel literate
Passionate about lingerie!
Location: NW1 London
Length of Placement: Preferably a minimum of 3 months but shorter terms may be considered
Hours: 9.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Expenses: Travel expenses only (London Zones 1-3)
Please send all CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org